Brochures are great tools for spreading the word about a product or service and generating sales. To print a brochure you have different options to choose from – full-colour printing, different sizes, folding options and paper stocks make our brochures a sure-fire method to get the attention of your potential consumers.
Why Print a Brochure?
When it comes to physical marketing materials, it’s crucial to remember that a printed brochure gives you the greatest bang for your dollars. Brochure printing is one of the oldest and most well-established kinds of marketing, because to the ease with which it can be constructed and produced.
Advertising’s greatest secret
Why is some advertising more effective than other advertising and public relations efforts? What you need is knowledge and the ability to put that knowledge to use in the design of your advertisements.
A Successful Brochure Contains These Five Elements.
• Pictures / Photographs
• Copywriting / Content
• The Size and Paper Stock of Your Choice
• Design and Layout
Creating a document in Word
1. It’s time to go to work on your brochure. Open the Word document that serves as your brochure template by double-clicking on the document.
2. When you’ve finished, click File. If you’re using Windows, you’ll find it in the upper-left corner of the window (Mac). A menu will pop up.
3. To print a document, click the Print button. There is a menu item for this. When you do this, a Print menu appears.
4. Choose a printer from the list. Select a printer from the “Printer” drop-down option that appears after you click the box.
5. Print on both sides of the paper. Select “Print One-Sided,” then select “Print Double-Sided” from the drop-down menu (or a similarly titled option). Select “Two-Sided” and “Long Edge Binding” from the drop-down menus in the Copies & Pages drop-down box on a Mac.
6. If your printer does not allow double-sided printing, you may need to select Manually Print on Both Sides instead.
7. Flip the paper over. When you select “Orientation” from the drop-down menu, select “Layout Orientation.”
8. To print, press the Print button. The bottom of the page is where it is. Printing on both sides of your brochure is recommended.
With Preview, you can see what it will look like before you print your brochure
1. In Preview, open the brochure. To open a PDF in Preview on a Mac, simply double-click the brochure.
2. Alternatively, you can right-click the brochure file, select File > Open With > Preview, and then choose Preview from the subsequent menu.
3. Select “File” from the menu bar to begin. It can be found in the screen’s upper-left corner. A drop-down menu will be displayed..
4. Click Print…. On the drop-down menu, you’ll find this choice at the very bottom. The “Print” window will open as a result of this action.
5. Select a printer from the drop-down list. A drop-down menu at the top of your screen lets you select a printer to use.
6. Select “Horizontal” as your preferred orientation. It has the appearance of a sideways silhouette, which is what it is.
7. To print on both sides, you must first enable double-sided printing. Choose Layout, select “Two-Sided,” and then Long-Edge Binding from the drop-down menu.
8. Click the Print button. To get there, you have to go to the very bottom of the window. You should print your brochure on both sides if possible.